circaid reduction kit arm 4 pack standard
Regular price $790.00
circaid reduction kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment. The customizable reduction kit system is trimmed to fit in the clinic and as a result adaptable to your patient's unique needs. Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. They will never want to go back to bandaging! Get your patients engaged in their therapy with modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs. Kits come complete with underliners and shelf straps for challenging areas and complete directions for use. The arm modules include a customizable hand piece.
- Inelastic compression for early phase decongestion treatment of lymphedema
- Garment can be easily custom-fitted in the clinic and adjusted as patient limb size reduces
- Patients can independently apply and remove their garment, promoting patient independence and empowerment
- Provides consistent, gradient compression all-day long; say goodbye to drooping bandages!
- Comes with a customizable hand wrap, for a complete arm & hand compression solution