Lumbamed Basic Lumbar Support, Women
Regular price $130.00
Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric!
The Lumbamed Basic is a lumbar support with integrated hand loops. The support offers noticeable relief for the lumbar spine and support of the back muscles. The clima-comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture wicking and includes a special comfort zone knitted into the instep portion to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The clima-fresh treatment helps ensure odor-free performance..
The benefit of German textile engineering
- The compressive fabric and integrated back rods stabilize the area of the lumbar spine and the border to the pelvis, without impairing muscle strength. Stress on the spine is reduces to alleviate pain.
- Clima-comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
- Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple application with integrated hand loops.
- Elastic, breathable fabric
- Specially knitted comfort-zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders.
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Ligatemtous disorders.
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint.
- Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Clima Fresh technology is anti-microbial
- The soft knit Comfort Zone ensures long wearing comfort
- Clima Comfort Knit wicks moisture
- Integrated dorsal spring stays ensure perfect comfort
- medical grade flat knit construction reduces muscular tenstion