mediven plus, 20-30 mmHg, Calf High, Closed Toe
The reliable, all-around compression stocking for him and her.
A mainstay of the mediven line for over 25 years, mediven plus offers the broadest range of ready-made sizes and styles in the industry today. This opaque fabric is pleasantly soft against the skin but due to its highly resistant stretch properties, mediven plus is specifically intended for the treatment of moderate to severe venous disease.
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins
- Strong material for extra support
- comfortable, patented Clima-comfort releases moisture for temperature control
- Combination of both elastic and inelastic properties for serious edema containment
- Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Heavy, achy legs
- Healed ulcers
- Early-stage lymphedema
- Moderate to severe edema
- Ideal for patients with skin issues (ulcers and staph infections)