Women's Compression Calf Sleeves
- Progressive 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping your Calf Sleeves in place, mile after mile
- Unique knit design improves air flow over the skin allows air to cool as it flows through to the skin helping moderate body temperature in warmer weather and humid climates
Performance for everyone
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves feature the same progressive compression found in our full¬†Compression¬†Socks. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg. By increasing circulation the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helps to prevent overuse injuries.
Goodbye Shin Splints.
CEP's high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints.
Don't worry, we've got you covered. Built in air-conditioning allows air to flow through the ribbed pattern on the front of the shin. Air will hit any moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin. This creates a cooling effect that can reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Compression: 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
Material: 79% Polyamide (Nylon), 21% Elastane
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
Size Calf Circumference 2 9.5-12 in / 25-31 cm 3 12.5-15 in / 32-38 cm 4 15.5-17.5 in / 39-44 cm
How to wash CEP Calf Sleeves:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents